Get in Touch
  1. Home
  2. > Blog
  3. > Blog Detail

1 ton hr slurry contains 35 solids and 13 cu is fed into a flotation unit yeilding a concentrate containing 89 cu and tailings 0

The product of the above digestion process is a slurry containing NaA102 in aqueous solution and undissolved solids. ... solids at 80% solids will be 1/4 the volume required for one ton of mud at 35% solids. ... of $0.25 to $0.50/ton mud impounded and an operating cost of about $0.90-$1.30/ton of mud ($0.30 -$0.13/ton of alumina). For Jamaican

  • Measuring Settling Rates and Calculating Thickener
    Measuring Settling Rates and Calculating Thickener

    Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016 Since the pulp in layer I settled at the rate of 0.6 ft. per hour, the water remaining behind in an area of 1 sq. ft., in 1 hr. would be 0.6 cu. ft., equivalent to 37.41 lb. (water weighs 62.35 lb. per cubic foot) and the weight of solids passing out of layer I per hour would be 13

    Get Price
  • A sand mixture was screened through a standard 10 mesh
    A sand mixture was screened through a standard 10 mesh

    Feb 16, 2021 The feed concentrate and tailings have the following composition by weight on a dry basis Feed Concentrate Tailings PbS 30 90 0.9 ZnS 35 3 35.6 SiO 2 45 7 63.5 Water is fed to the cell at the rate of 1000 gallons per ton of wet concentrate with 99% of the water leaving with the tailings and 1% with the concentrate

    Get Price
  • Common & Basic Formulas for Mineral Processing Calculations
    Common & Basic Formulas for Mineral Processing Calculations

    Mar 20, 2016 Mar 20, 2016 Example: An ore contains 5% lead and 1% copper. The ratio of perfect concentration for a concentrate of maximum grade and 100% recoveries of lead and copper would be: by (29) K perfect = 100/5.775+2.887 = 11.545 and % Pb in perfect concentrate = 11.545 x 5 = 57.7% and % Cu in perfect concentrate = 11.545 x 1 =

    Get Price
  • Pipe flow of homogeneous slurry - UBC Library Open
    Pipe flow of homogeneous slurry - UBC Library Open

    The objective of this Thesis is to devise a system for the rheology-based design of non-settling (homogeneous) slurry pipelines that is more conducive to application by practicing engineers without impairing its accuracy or utility for research purposes. The cornerstone is the development of a new rheological model and constitutive equation for homogeneous slurry based on the aggregation

    Get Price
  • The results of a screen analysis are tabulated to show the
    The results of a screen analysis are tabulated to show the

    The feed concentrate and tailings have the following composition by weight on a dry basis: Feed % Concentrate % Tailings % PbS 30.000 90.000 0.900 ZnS 25.000 3.000 35.600 SiO2 45.000 7.000 63.500 Water is fed to the cell at the rate of 1000 gallons per ton of wet concentrate with 99% of the water leaving with the tailings and 1% of the concentrate

    Get Price
  • On-stream analysis of metalliferous ore slurries
    On-stream analysis of metalliferous ore slurries

    Jan 01, 1983 Jan 01, 1983 The slurry is fed from the vertical pipe on the LHS. flows through the analysis section containing the agitator and probes, and then flows over the weir on the RHS at which point the samples for chemical assay are taken. 324 J. S. tvarr 3 2.2 T m 2.0 O I. - C I. Z O u 1. e I.0 0 u O.I ., 2.4 r 2.2 m 2.0 z 0 1.8 a = 1.6 W = 1.4 0 v o: 1.2 W d I

    Get Price
  • Chelant extraction of heavy metals from contaminated
    Chelant extraction of heavy metals from contaminated

    Apr 23, 1999 Apr 23, 1999 The concentration of the acids used in the study were 0.1 N and 1.0 N, and the concentration of EDTA was 0.01 M and 0.1 M, and the CaCl 2 concentration was 0.1 M and 1.0 M. Washing with tap water removed less than 3% of the lead, indicating that the sorbed lead could not be readily removed by rinsing with water alone even though the soils were

    Get Price
  • (PDF) Introduction to Mineral Processing Design and
    (PDF) Introduction to Mineral Processing Design and

    Academia.edu is a platform for academics to share research papers

    Get Price
  • Physical Separation (Soil Washing) for Volume: Reduction
    Physical Separation (Soil Washing) for Volume: Reduction

    However, if a double deck is assumed with a screen opening of 0.838 mm and a capacity of 0.21 tons/hr sq.tt. average, 1) cost for a horizontal screen will range from approximately $1,010 to $1 ,220/ton/hr capacity, 2) cost for an inclined screen, polyurethane deck, will range from approximately $1,220 to $1 ,420/tonfhr capacity, and 3) cost for

    Get Price
  • Measuring Settling Rates and Calculating Thickener Capacity
    Measuring Settling Rates and Calculating Thickener Capacity

    Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016 Since the pulp in layer I settled at the rate of 0.6 ft. per hour, the water remaining behind in an area of 1 sq. ft., in 1 hr. would be 0.6 cu. ft., equivalent to 37.41 lb. (water weighs 62.35 lb. per cubic foot) and the weight of solids passing out of layer I per hour would be 13

    Get Price
  • Common & Basic Formulas for Mineral Processing
    Common & Basic Formulas for Mineral Processing

    Mar 20, 2016 Mar 20, 2016 Example: An ore contains 5% lead and 1% copper. The ratio of perfect concentration for a concentrate of maximum grade and 100% recoveries of lead and copper would be: by (29) K perfect = 100/5.775+2.887 = 11.545 and % Pb in perfect concentrate = 11.545 x 5 = 57.7% and % Cu in perfect concentrate = 11.545 x 1 =

    Get Price
  • (PDF) Mining Chemicals HANDBOOK Revised Edition
    (PDF) Mining Chemicals HANDBOOK Revised Edition

    Academia.edu is a platform for academics to share research papers

    Get Price
  • (PDF) Metal Sustainability: Global Challenges
    (PDF) Metal Sustainability: Global Challenges

    0.67% Cu, which means that one ton of ore has to be mined to produce 13 pounds of copper. Also, for every ton of ore mined, about three more tons of waste rock must be remov ed

    Get Price
  • (PDF) Advanced Review on Extraction of Nickel from Primary
    (PDF) Advanced Review on Extraction of Nickel from Primary

    6 – 7 Transition Zone 1.5 – 1.8 0.02 − 0.1 25 – 40 5 – 15 8 – 10 Saprolite 1.8 – 3 0.02 10 – 25 15 – 35 11 Unaltered Bedrock 0.25 0.02 5 35

    Get Price
  • Beneficiation of shale kerogen and its conversion into
    Beneficiation of shale kerogen and its conversion into

    Grinding to required size is conducted at 15 degrees centigrade. It is mixed with 2,500 gm of water, 5 gms of pine oil frother and 25 gms shale oil derived collector. A rougher concentrate of 900 gms is recovered with oil grade of 50 gallons/tons, and 1,100 gms of rougher tailings are disposed containing 0.45 gallons/tons of Fischer Assay oil

    Get Price
Related Blog
CONTACT US

Are You Looking for A Consultant?

toTop
Click avatar to contact us